In the startup scene I am involved with many newly emerging companies:
As an Advisor, I am advising several startups, all of which are just beginning to disrupt their focused area. The US is becoming quite the breeding ground for startups and my goal is to make sure that we have successful launches of these startups in coming years.
The Level Market CTO advisor – “Creating a Humanitarian Marketplace for the 21st Century. The world’s first online platform for humanitarian goods.”
IOTAS – Advisor – Smart homes for today’s renters. – Internet Of Things (IOT) As A Service for apartment owners and their renters.
Hyprloco Advisor – Hyprloco enables realtime location intelligence. Leveraging proximity enabled services, Hyprloco identifies your assets and connects to multiple communication platforms including digital signs, SMS, email, audio, and more!
DMI Advisor – DMI is a new marketplace for business data
Duly Advisor – Duly is an AdWords & Analytics for startups. Architecting campaigns that bring strong ROI and broad marketing insights, at any level of monthly spend.
- Industry Denver – where I can be seen a lot these days
- 10.10.10 Colorado – where I support Tom and Jeffrey at solving “Wicked” problems in healthcare via entrepreneurship.
- Cloud Elements – Where I was an executive for a while and helped raise the $3.1 million “A” series
- Valid Eval – Adam is changing the process and validity of getting grants to entrepreneurial efforts
- Fieldsquared is a mobile application development platform targeting Oil & Gas, large Utilities and Field Services.
- Fluentstream – Making it easier and cheaper to use VOIP for your business, all with better quality.
- Closely Perry Evans and I worked on Jabber and I still respect and follow his work which is now a small business marketing platform with better data.
- Cipher point – Data security encryption and compliance technology for sensitive data located in on-premises, Office 365, SharePoint, file servers and collaboration platforms.
- Craftsy – Education designed to help you succeed: with Craftsy you can learn when, where, and how you like.
- Gymfinite – Gymfinite lets you visit multiple gyms and classes with one membership
- Havenly – Find a talented interior designer or decorator that matches your style and decorate a room for one low fee.
- IQvantage is will take your large scale IoT data and give you automatic actionable data for industrial IoT installations.
- Net Results – The first choice of people buying marketing automation for the second time.
- Parin – A human resource solutions company that aims to pair the right people to the right jobs with predictable results.
- Slam Data is giving you SQL and analytics on top of the Mongo database.
- RentBits Rentbits was designed for rental industry pros who want to spend less time and money filling vacancies
- 303 Software is and recently spun out MyRoundings
- Base Directory Search more than 15,000 establishments on U.S. military bases around the world
- Beneath The Ink – Using Beneath the Ink technology, it’s easy for authors to embed additional content for readers to access when they choose.
- BurstIQ – is a secure platform that liberates and protects data, enables the rapid development of insights, and engages individuals in a smart and intelligent way.
- Rachio – Your sprinkler system, connected and intelligent.